Come see the 40 inch university telescope at Mizpe Ramon.
This observatory is almost never open to the public, so don't miss it!
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Astro Club email@example.com
Subject: TAU Astroclub: Open Day at the Wise Observatory - April 1st., 2010
For a Hebrew announcement please visit:
Pesah holiday 2010 - Open day at the Wise Observatory
On Thursday 01-04-2010, we shall have an "Open day" at the Wise
observatory, near Mizpe-Ramon. Activity will take place between 15:00
and 22:00, and will include the following:
* Short talks about current research in the observatory
* Guided tours in the observatory
* Automated observations using the 1m telescope
* Observations through small telescopes
** The event is FREE and open for everyone !!!
* OBSERVATIONS WILL TAKE PLACE ONLY IF WEATHER PERMITS
* The Wise observatory is located 5km west from Mizpe-Ramon.
* Map of Mizpe-Ramon is available at:
* We recommend bringing warm clothes.
For more details about our activities, and for viewing video lectures,
please visit our web-site: http://astroclub.tau.ac.il/
TAU AstroClub team